Fullstack Web Engineer
Kado is building web3 payments infrastructure solutions. We believe there needs to be simpler access to and utility for web3. We're building security-grade fiat-to-crypto, crypto-to-fiat, and crypto-to-crypto solutions infrastructure for customers, businesses, merchants, and more.
We believe web3's dominant applications remain to be seen. Digital assets are by far the best medium of exchange for a digital future, and we are excited to build integrated solutions around them. At Kado, we build solutions to more easily access the world of web3. Our team is determined and eager, and we're excited about building upon the future of digital money.
Our team has experience in payments, fintech, ecommerce, web3 applications, defi protocols, and consulting for F50 companies. You'll be joining a group that values our customers and how we can enable them to succeed with their web3 goals and strategies.
We're backed by some of the leading cryptocurrency investors including Hashed, Race Capital, Circle Ventures, Republic Capital, and many more great partners. As a member of our team, you'll gain access to our network of ecosystem partners and industry leaders. At Kado, you'll be working on cutting edge web3 access, infrastructure, and utility, with the goal of onboarding the next million customers, businesses, and new digital use cases.
As a Fullstack Engineer at Kado, you will primarily be responsible for architecting and maintaining scalable API services that integrate our web application with new payment providers, blockchain networks, and other third party and internal tools.
Your work will directly help to enable Kado end-to-end integrations across payment providers, new blockchain integrations, and new feature solutions that enable Kado to be widely used by the masses.
You will be responsible for feature enhancements, implementing core business features and solutions, and should be comfortable working across desktop and mobile, prepared to test your code and others, build and maintain deployment processes, manage packages and security, and provide support for our product engineering efforts.
- Research, design, and implement integrations with new payment processors and blockchain asset providers
- Work with frontend and backend developers to support new full stack features in sprints
- Implement unit tests and integration tests to instill confidence and minimize manual testing prior to production releases
- Feature scoping, estimation, execution, testing, and ownership
- Creating documentation for yourself and others
- Continuously be finding ways to build a more scalable and higher quality architecture and platform
- 3+ years in React Development
- 3+ years of Fullstack Web Development
- 2+ years with Typescript
- 2+ years with Redux, Redux Toolkit, Redux Saga
- 2+ years with Node.JS
- Experience with cloud computing providers such as AWS
- Experience with automating existing processes and streamlining the way teams work
- Understanding of how to secure modern web applications
- Comfort finding a balance between architecting for future growth and performance with shipping a first version of a feature this week
- Avalanche, Cosmos, or Polkadot applications or infrastructure experience
- Blockchain security experience
- Experience integrating 3rd party payment / banking services
- Experience estimating and scoping features
- Healthcare, Dental
- Paid time off
- Personal & Career Growth Coaching
- Portion of Salary in Crypto
- Remote Work Flexibility
- Flexible Hours
- Fitness Perks
Tips for your application
Only apply for this role if you are genuinely interested or curious about our mission and this space; this is not for someone who is just looking for “a job”
Write us a short, honest, and direct message if you’d like to apply. Tell us about why you are interested in Kado and your specific role in particular